About Saints Row: The Third Remastered
Saints Row: The Third Remastered For PC puts you in control of the Saints at their peak, and you live your life to show for it. This is your city. These are your rules.
Remastered with improved graphics, Steelport, the original Sin City, has never looked so good as it drowns in sex, drugs and guns. In the years since Stillwater came into its own, the Third Street Saints have gone from a street gang to a household brand, with Saints sneakers, Saints energy drinks and Johnny Gat bobbleheads available at a nearby store. The Saints are the kings of Stillwater, but their celebrity status hasn’t gone unnoticed. The Syndicate, a legendary crime fraternity with foot soldiers around the world, has turned its attention to the Saints and demands tribute.
Refusing to bow to the Syndicate, you enter Steelport, a once-proud metropolis turned into a struggling Sin City under Syndicate control. Parachute into a tank, launch a satellite strike against Mexican fighter gangs, and fight your own way against well-trained military forces in some of the weirdest game scenarios ever.
Developer: Deep Silver Volition, Sperasof
Support The Developers : click here to buy the games
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 (720p on Low Settings)
- Processor: AMD / Intel CPU, running at 3.4 GHz or higher: AMD FX 6000 series or Intel Core i5-3000 series or newer is recommended.
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD/NVIDIA dedicated graphic card, with at least 4GB of dedicated VRAM and with at least DirectX 11 and Shader Model 6.0 support: AMD Radeon 500 series or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or newer.
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 25 GB available space